How to Navigate the PDP Internet Courses
Lecture 2: Format of PDP Courses
- 2.1 Where does the content come from?
- 2.2 Course Organization
- 2.3 The Glossary
- 2.4 Accessibility
- 2.5 The Icons
After this lecture, you will be able to:
- Understand the layout and design of the PDP Online Courses
- Know how to use the glossary while you read lectures
- Know how to view the whole glossary
- Be able to use the handy icons to increase the efficiency of your learning experience
Lecture 2.1 Where Does the Content Come From?
Some of the courses featured in the PDP program (with the exception of PDP 101) are courses modified for online study from the Rehabilitation Counseling Program (now closed) at Boston University’s College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. Other courses were adapted from workshop presentations and products developed at our Center. Course instructors are professionals in the field as well as faculty and researchers in their topic areas of concentration. More information about each instructor can be accessed from individual instructor profiles available from course syllabus.