RRTC 2009 – 2014
- Center Website (420,000 unique visitors)
- Repository of Employment & Vocational Recovery Resources (16,000 unique visitors)
- Center Facebook (3,300 followers, 19,300 unique viewers per month)
E-mail Newsletter (12,000 subscribers)
|2009||October | December|
|2010||January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December|
|2011||January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December|
|2012||January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December|
|2013||January | February | March | May | May – Webinar Ed | June | July | July – Special | September | October | November | Nov – Webinar Ed|
|2014||January | March | April | June | August | October | December|
|2015||February | May | July | August | October|
- Vocational Illness Management and Recovery
- Vocational Empowerment Photovoice
- Empoderamiento vocacional a través de Fotovoz Guía para el Líder
(Vocational Empowerment Photovoice in Spanish)
- Vocational Peer Support
- Vocational Peer Support: A New Specialization for Peers Supporting Employment
- Job Development and Job Retention for Persons in Recovery
- Depression, Anxiety Persistent Problems at Universities
- Interview with Kim Mueser
- Recovery Promoting Relationships Scale
- Beyond the Myths About Job Retention
- Six Guiding Principles for the Provision of Technical Assistance
- Interview with William Anthony
- Two Perspectives on Peer-to-Peer Support
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace
- Supported Employment
- Barriers to Employment for those with Severe Mental Illnesses
- Employment Outcomes
- Facts Sheets and Scenarios for Employers: Job Accommodations for Employees with Mental Health Conditions
- 2013 State of the Science Proceedings
- Synthesis of the Research Literature on Job Accommodations for People with Psychiatric Disabilities 1990-2010
Skill Development Course
- Course Access: Job Development and Job Retention
- Job Development and Job Retention discussion board
Webinar Lectures / Presentations
- Career Paths for Individuals with Lived Experience
Presentation on helping persons in mental health recovery explore, chose and develop a career (not just a job).
- Health and Mental Health
Lecture and presentation to on strategies related to improving health and healthcare for person with serious mental health conditions.
- I got the job, now what?
Techniques for job retention for Peer Specialists
- Job accommodations for those with psychiatric disabilities
Review of the body of research on how job accommodations have been utilized for persons with psychiatric disabilities.
- Photovoice/ Anti Stigma
A discussion on the Anti Stigma Photovoice project from different perspectives – research, teaching and experiencing the Photovoice curriculum.
- Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation Overview
A introduction to techniques designed to help individuals choose, get, and keep employment.
- Job Accommodations for Mental Health
Presentation designed for employers and business leaders about methods of job accommodations for individuals in mental health recovery.
- Vocational Recovery and Peer Support (VPS)
Presentation of the VPS program, principles and practices to help peer support specialists provide assistance for people considering the work domain.
- Building a Motivational Foundation for Vocational Change
Addresses problems individuals with lived experience have when they are stuck on the road to vocational recovery; how to help them identify all the issues and begin to move forward.
- Opening the doors to Hispanic/ Latino Peer Providers
Presentation for Hispanic / Latino peers describing a new peer provider training program focused on recovery and rehabilitation.
- Participatory Action Research
The presentation discusses how participatory action research (PAR) is conducted, and the values and principles involved in this type of research. PAR has opportunities and roles at all levels for people in recovery.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation in Mental Health Courts
An overview on the history and evolution of Problem Solving Courts, including drug courts, mental health courts, and other models of therapeutic jurisprudence and the application of Psychiatric Rehabilitation principles as a means of achieving therapeutic outcome from both a public safety and public health perspectives in these courts.
- Supervision in Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Teaching principles and values of supervision in a psychiatric rehabilitation program / service and how to relate the supervisor’s role as coach to their role as evaluator.