What can I read for more information?
To read more about employment and workers with psychiatric disabilities, you can choose among 2 options:
Click on the article that you would like to read.
- Mental Health Disorders with Workplace Consequences
- Reasonable Workplace Accommodations for People with Psychiatric Disabilities
List of Readings
The following list contains printed materials that are employment-focused. Each reference has a summary. Most references are from journal articles or similar publications or books. Pamphlets and other published materials indicate where to obtain them. They are organized into 4 categories:
- Readings for Employers– for more practical information relevant to employers
- Readings for Consumers– for personal experiences of consumers
- Readings for Mental Health Providers– for service providers assisting people with employment and accommodations issues
- Readings for Academics – for research and more technical readings
Note: The information contained in these pages is for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. Individuals should contact the appropriate legal resources for specific legal advice regarding their particular situations.