Thinking About Work
How do I know if I have a Need for Work?
Considering whether you have a Need for work in your life comes down to how satisfied you feel with the way things are now. Need for Work is related to your current work situation. Your current work situation may be that you are unemployed or you may never had worked before. Or, you may be working now, and you may have been working for a long time. Low Satisfaction = High Need
Whatever your work situation is, if you feel satisfied with your work life now, then you may not have much of a need for change in that situation. But if you are not satisfied with your current situation, then you may feel a need for a change in your work life. Consider how you feel about the people, place, activities, role, and things like status and money in your current work situation, whatever that is.
- What do you know about your current work situation?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the people in your current situation?
- How happy or unhappy are you with the place you are in currently? (If not working, where do you spend your time?)
- How dissatisfied are you with what you do during your workday?
- How happy are you with your current work role or status?
- What is your satisfaction with things like your current work income?