Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation Certificate
What is the Certificate in PVR?
The Certificate Program in Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation (PVR) is an award-winning training for employment and vocational service providers serving people with psychiatric disabilities.
The PVR Certificate is designed to provide the information, skills, and tools necessary to enhance one’s capacity to engage people diagnosed with psychiatric conditions in considering, choosing, getting, and keeping the jobs, careers, and educational environments of their choice.
Who Is The Training For?
If you or your staff provide employment support or vocational services for people who have serious mental illnesses, and want to increase your knowledge, skills, and resources in this area, this training may be for you! Service providers and administrators have come from many types of agencies:
- State and Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation
- Employment Programs
- Supported Employment/ IPS Programs
- Veteran’s Administration
- Supported Education Programs
- Day Programs
- Residential Programs
- Mental Health Agencies
- And more!
We can now bring the Certificate Program in Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation to you!
Elements of the Program
- Specialized skills training
- Experienced Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation trainers
- Continue to work while participating in this part-time program
- Practice skills with people whom you serve.
- Earn up to 72 Professional Development Program hours.
- Hours may be applied toward eligibility for USPRA (formerly IAPSRS) registry for Certified/Registered Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners (CPRP), Commission on Rehabilitation Counseling Certification (CRCC) for Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC), the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors and Massachusetts Board of Registration of Social Work.