Consultation and technical assistance services are available in a variety of languages for transforming services/organizations, and systems. These services, delivered in person or long distance are designed to embed a recovery orientation, incorporate the psychiatric rehabilitation process, as well as to enhance evidence based practices within a system or organization.
Consultation can enhance your ability to tackle issues such as: integrating peers into your delivery system, creating new forms of decision making mechanisms that reflect recovery principles, developing quality assurance mechanisms or to develop program evaluation processes or tackling issues of community integration.
Who is it for?
- Mental health systems, agencies, or programs
- Consumer or family advocacy organizations
- Peer support and service delivery organizations
- Other stakeholder organizations or systems
What kinds of topics?
- Organization and system transformation
- Strategic plans
- Program development
- Work force development
- Network development and collaboration
- Quality assurance, quality improvement mechanisms, program evaluation
For more information, contact:
Associate Director, Training
or Dr. Marianne Farkas
Director of Training, Dissemination & Technical Assistance